I recently started a journey to revamp my skincare routine with slowly swapping out household and personal hygiene items for non-toxic and natural products. Primally Pure products have been on my list to try for a LONG time since I’ve heard so many great thing. Today, I’m excited to share my honest review of these 5 organic products from Primally Pure from their Soothing collection and Blue Tansy deodorant. It’s nice that they have skin specific collections so it takes out the guesswork of what products would be a good fit for your skin and everything is easy to find on their website. This collection is a restorative and healing collection that is ideal for those with inflammation, redness, dryness and sensitive skin conditions such as eczema and rosecea. My skin is extremely sensitive so I’m always nervous to try out new products, but decided to go all in with this collection. Let’s dive in to the details!
- Blue Tansy Deodorant: To kickstart my non-toxic skincare journey, I really wanted to find a good (and affordable) natural deodorant. I have tried almost every natural deodorant on the market, from Native to Schmidts, and just haven’t found one that really works well especially in the gym and during summer. I am a personal trainer in California so having a deodorant that holds up during workouts and the heat is essential. Unlike traditional deodorants that contain harmful chemicals and aluminum, this non-toxic alternative relies on natural ingredients like baking soda, kaolin clay (powerful detoxifier), and non-nano zinc oxide (soothes irritation). Not only does it actually work throughout the day and my workouts, but it doesn’t stain my clothes or irritate my armpits like some other natural deodorants have. I wasn’t surprised to see in the ingredients that it includes a blue tansy essential oil to help with inflammation and calm irritation. Plus, the floral and fruity smells really good and has really grown on me although it was a bit strong at first! Click here to read more about why choosing a natural deodorant is important for your health.
2. Soothing Bar: I was able to say goodbye to harsh chemicals after incorporating this non-toxic face wash I incorporated into my skincare routine.As the first step in the routine, I get bar wet with water and then work into a lather to wash my face. I was surprised that the face bar effortlessly removes dirt, impurities, and even makeup, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and nourished. The absence of harsh chemicals means I can enjoy a clean and healthy complexion without worrying about any unwanted side effects.
3. Soothing Mist: One thing I really love about this mist- the bottle!! It allows the perfect amount to come out in a light mist to distribute across my face. I spray 3-5 pumps after cleansing and press into my skin while it’s still damp. My skin has been feeling more hydration after using this mist!
4. Soothing Serum: For my evening skincare routine, I follow up with the soothing serum to balance and hydrate my skin after cleansing my face with the bar and apply the soothing mist. This gentle serum is infused with antioxidant protection to defend against environmental stressors and enhance hyaluronic acid production which provides a refreshing boost of hydration. I’ve noticed that my skin appears more radiant and feels revitalized after incorporating this non-toxic serum into my daily regimen. This serum does have a strong smell so I use it only at night after cleansing.
5. Clarifying Face Mask: This was my favorite product of my order and makes my skin feel soooo soft afterwards! I’ve been treating myself to a non-toxic face mask once to twice a week and my skin has definitely been clearing up. I love how it leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed, smooth, and revitalized after each use. Plus, knowing that it is free from harmful additives gives me peace of mind.
From the non-toxic deodorant to the clarifying face mask, each product in this skincare routine has proven to be gentle, effective, and non-irritating to my skin. I have to say everything in this skincare haul did not disappoint! Slowly transitioning to a non-toxic skincare routine and avoiding harmful chemicals has not only improved the health and appearance of my skin but also makes me feel good about the ingredients in the products my skin is absorbing.. So why not give it a try and let your skin radiate with a newfound glow?
If you want to save on this collection or any others, use code JESSICAMAHOWA10 for 10% off your order!